Sunday, July 27, 2014

Paris 5

Denise and I ate at La Poule au Pot (la -pool-ah-po). Translation - chicken in a pot. It is supposed to be a favorite night spot of celebrities. They had little brass plates all along the seating area with the names of famous people who have eaten there.


Denise had lamb.


I had there signature dish - Poule au pot. It came in a large urn-shaped bowl with double what I could eat. The meals were good, but I'm not sure it was worth the price.


The Eiffel Tower in the evening is very impressive. It is quite the structure when you get close up and look at the design and engineering. The size of the base was surprising to me.


The ferris wheel in the Tuileries Gardens. This ferris wheel has been in several movies and books,


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment