Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Birthday

"Hallo" our landlady yelled up the stairs of our little German Apartment last Tuesday. I have a surprise for you! So we walked down stairs and she invited Dick and I into her kitchen where she presented me with a birthday cake she had made that morning. It was beautiful with cake, whipped cream, mandarin oranges and white chocolate shavings on top. She said it was for my party. I didn't have the heart to tell her that we already celebrated in Berlin where they had a Coral and Mima cake for me there. We did enjoy it for dessert and it was Wonderbar! Don't worry Ivy, I will get the recipe.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Location:Berschweiler Germany

1 comment:

  1. Again this is Ivy not Nick - but that was SO sweet and SOUNDS DELICIOUS!! Good job on the recipe mom - you know me well! Especially anything with white chocolate!

    ReplyDelete